WWE Melina Perez in Making Money Online

Some may find the title irrelevant to making money online. What the hell is WWE Melina Perez doing in making money online? Am I saying that I can make money online with Melina Perez? The answer is yes. I have been doing some entertainment sites particularly fan sites of celebrities in the Philippines and I have success in doing it.

In fact, my income from those fan sites is the one I am using to feed my family now. But since I want to earn more, I am trying to optimize a fan site for WWE Melina since I know that there are a lot of searches coming from the US for WWE Divas. I am still testing the waters here that is why only Melina Perez is on my radar as of this writing.

I am going to use the same formula I used with my local fan sites and I am confident that I can make more money with WWE Melina Perez due to the location the traffic would come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment