Myles Hernandez Fan Site

Myles Hernandez is one of my favorite pinay celebrities in the bold genre. What I like with Myles is her beauty which is real Filipina and I love watching her movies because of that. Mostly of the pinay celebrities who are making their names in the show business are mixtures of different races.

This makes them look like foreigners to me but Myles Hernandez is not that type. She is a pure blooded Filipina and her beauty stands out when she with a group of Pinay celebrities in any show biz gatherings. Myles is also good in acting and her movies can prove that.

So it is beauty and talent that makes Myles Hernandez as one of my favorites. In fact, I created a fan site for her. But that fan site is not solely intended as a fan site created by a movie fan. It is created with money making online as one of my purpose in uploading that fan site. In fact, since the site is already doing good in the SERP, I am now receiving money from it and it is really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment